Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thing 27 Twitter

Originally, I set up a Twitter account at TIES in December. It was a session on using Twitter in the Language Arts classroom. I really haven't done anything with it until now. I'm fancythings on Twitter, and I've updated my account. I'm wondering if I'll really keep up with this one. I love the idea of being concise, but I tend to ramble! I think I might find it more interesting once I'm following more people.

As far as using it in a library, I love the quick messages. We always have our staff meetings in the media center and sometimes they're last minute. It would be great to send out a message to students to let them know we're closed for the meeting. I also really like the idea of having students recommend books through Twitter or give reviews on the latest books they've read.

No comments:

Post a Comment