Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thing 43 ~ Online TV & Video

I checked out both Hulu and Joost and think they're great. While much of the content is pop culture, there are some great videos available. For schools, the documentaries and National Geographic videos are wonderful! I love being able to download or embed them too. Teachers could post them on their webpages making it easy for students who missed class to complete any assignment that accompanied the video.

I really don't think online videos will change my viewing too much. It's a nice option to have, but with the use of DVR, I'm able to view what I want. I still prefer watching videos curled up on my couch with a big screen and surround sound! That's not to say you couldn't hook your computer up to your TV, but I guess I don't watch that much TV. But I feel at school, the options are wonderful and affordable!

This video Super Size Me is from Snag Films another cool video site that features documentaries. There are some fabulous videos available and you can embed and download them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment