Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thing 39 ~ Digital Storytelling

I love digital storytelling! In my high school, I do a digital story telling unit with the 10th grade English teachers. We create podcasts with GarageBand based on students' memoirs. It's a lot of work, but it's really fun and the students are generally happy with the final result.

I've used Smilebox in the past, and I really like that. It's easy to use and uploads photos quickly. I think their templates are really cute too.

For this project, I tried out Scrapblog. Below is my example. It was easy to use with the exception of the back/forward feature for photos and text. I think this might be because I used a template and so I wasn't aware of all the previous formatting. At any rate, it was easy and I think the final product is cute. Of course, I'm biased!

1 comment:

  1. I'm frustrated that it's still putting the finishing touches on! It's been a while!

    ReplyDelete