Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thing 46 ~ WebJunction Minnesota

I signed up for WebJunction earlier this year, but I haven't had much time to really look at the site. I really like all the links for promoting your media center to your teachers. I'll definitely spend some time there this summer as I look at ways of collaborating with teachers more and more. I love the idea of taking some classes too; I think it's great that they're free. I haven't talked to anyone who has taken them, so I'd like some input on what people think of the classes.

I also have used the Research Project Calculator and have it linked from my school website. I'm not sure how often students at my school are using it, but I showcase it during freshman orientation.

Overall, it's a valuable site with great links that I hope to use more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment